Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

random rabu

  • Today I chose to take a break from data entry. After Sistem maklumat murid, Pengkalan EMIS, Portal Pengkalan Data Murid, SMM untuk Biasiswa kecil persekutuan and nanti pemantauan E-Operasi and SAPS, I think I deserve a break. So I just read a bit and stapled my test papers. ESok marking starts.
  • Now playing over and over again : coldplay's paradise, adele's set fire to the rain and yuna's terukir di bintang. I know .. ketinggalan!
  • Every morning, I feel like stopping my car and hit the head of motorcyclists yg bijak pandai melawan arus. mereka memakai helmet tapi anak kecil yg jadi pillion tidak. Sayang sungguh mereka pada anak.
  • Artform ke .. temporary tattoo ke .. such acts are irresponsible and offensive and this is just us, a Muslim country retaliating. Biarlah kalah undi dari kalah di akhirat tidak mempertahankan hak.
  • I heart polkadots way too much nowadays. Here's proof of today's outfit:

baju dan phone bintik. pedulikan jari2 gemoks
  • Instagram app for iPhone and iPad sangat cool. Tak payah DSLR for amateurs like myself. Here are some random images I've uploaded. I enjoy snapping nothing but food and my boys.

di SNBJ, kerusi pun merah kuning

Hariz wants mickey: Mama gets heart attack

pretty desserts
  • Just discovered the writer, Eloisa James. Sgt witty and funny and makes you go cloud nine over her characters. I want to go to my 2nd hand bookstore and get all her books. She writes romantic novels. The ones that you use paper to wrap her illicit book covers. Yum.
  • I've bought waaay too much baju this month. Blouses and Kurungs. Shawls too. I have never been a clothes addict. Data makes me crazy. Ntahpapa. Will attempt to stop getting tempted.
  • I need a vacationnnnnnnnn!!!!

No comments: