Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 1, 2012

kan ku capai bintang di langit untuk mu

imagine taking a nap
and this big spider woke you up
plugged this in
I'm away in my world
with overplayed songs
and what else?
data
one of the many things
created by our new chef
'lapis berlauk'
kinda like lasagna
but with hint of fruits

best roti bom in shah alam
is now available at nights
wak ronnie rawks!


hooked on this duo to brighten up my morning
sarimah is super cheerful
but kev sounds different than his days with fly guy
he sounds tired
I thought he was Mano Maniam at first
have always loved red fm

caught this movie yesterday
while folding my clothes
I adore woody allen
and Owen Wilson will always remind me of Lightning McQueen
I wanna go to Pareeee ..
and say bonsoir
and walk at midnight in the rain


Happy Jeudi!
Tomorrow's Friday. Yeay

No comments: