My school has a new canteen proprietor.
My life is doomed.
Because the super-nice aunty who runs the canteen has a chef as her cook.
Her bro in law.
Yes, one with the white tall hat and all.
The aunty herself owns a bakery.
He has cooked parts of Europe, Middle East etc.
My problem is, he likes to cook and i like to eat.
Never before have I gone to a school canteen that offers dessert besides kuih muih.
Nowadays, we have som-som, pulut mangga, trifle (hebat kan?) and all sorts of pudding.
We've been at school for about 2 months now, and his lauk nor desserts have yet to be repeated.
Today, he prepared thick french toast with chicken and vege in between like a sandwich, eaten with baked beans.
For once, I feel like taking pics of my canteen food but I'd be too hungry to remember snapping images.
Does your school offers such?
There goes my waistline.


No comments:
Post a Comment