I am supposed to stop buying shoes at the moment.
Alasan husband: no more place to store them.
The car boot is a big no-no.
So I have been very nice and I can't remember my last purchase. konon.
BUT
now I have my eyes set on the super-comfy eye-candy
FIT FLOPS!
The MicroWobbleboard technology remains to tone your legs and bum as you walk.
I've heard people say that they can walk for hours in them and no blisters ever.
They are constantly on my mind
and
I can't wait to have them
and
I will refrain myself from buying more shoes
for a very long time
(insya 'Allah)
They are only available at selected parksons, isetan and robinsons.
I want :
![]() |
| a black Pietra |
or
![]() |
| the sequined electra |
![]() |
| During my browsing, husband says this one is the nicest. It retails at rm999 because of the swarovski crystals. I read that only 12 of them are available in KL. I'm not putting almost 1K on my feet. |
| Can we get them tomorrow? Please pretty please. *pics from www.mywomenstuff.com. Tq |




No comments:
Post a Comment