Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 3, 2011

the determined one

a very long overdue entry

Hazim, in arabic, means disciplined and determined.
We could not have chosen a better name for our first born.

Hazim at 3 years old

He is everything a mother wants in a boy and I'm not being biased. (maybe a little bit). But everywhere he goes, he wins hearts of the adults especially the senior citizens. People remember him for his manners and speech. Even the atoks at the masjid keep asking ' where's cucu?' every time husband attends maghrib alone. Both Atuk and Tokki wants to bring Hazim wherever they go. I understand Hazim being my dad's apple of the eye because he's the first grandchild but when his paternal atuk dotes on Hazim, it's extra different. Atuk is more reserved when it comes to his grandchildren. I swear only Hazim sleeps bawah ketiak atuk. Indulged on every whim. hehehe


Hazim is helpful at home, obedient and takes good care of his stuff. He has some off points still but he is always super patient with Hariz, the lil bully and hardly speaks back. One thing for sure, he inherited a lot of my traits. We both can doze off whenever wherever. You can wake him up, talk to him and tell him to continue sleep. He'll do it with no arguments. All he wants to go for the year end holidays is Genting Highlands. He hardly asks for toys or throw tantrums. He's not messy though sometimes he does forget to hang his towel. In short, I'm so blessed to have such an angel.


whenever, wherever
I was pretty busy during his birthday this year, being in the midst of Syawal and all. Nevertheless, we managed a getaway up north and a birthday cake for his friends during the raya party at his school. I still can't believe I have a 7 year old son!


I asked him where he wanted to celebrate.
He said he just wanted a secret recipe cake.

Abang beli cake, adik dapat party favour

This year's birthday present.
Til now, baru naik dua kali kot.

excited to bring a birthday cake

I must have done something really good to deserve these boys.

No comments: