Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 4, 2011

the beginning is near

School Holidays is just around the corner.
 I can smell it in the air. 
Teachers are also getting chirpier.
I am so excited.

What are my preparations? 
(It is going to be 1 month and a half. Yes, do envy us)

Well I have not thought deeply of our year end getaway yet (too many yearnings) but besides the 3 classes of English papers I have to mark, I have downloaded as many ebooks as possible and stocked up my iBooks. How I'd wrestle the pad from my two boys will be a different matter to be pondered upon later.

Ayah was kind enough to gimme a site that allowed you to download free ebooks and I have gone button friendly downloading as much as I can. I'm so happy there are titles available that are still not around in Malaysia and a few favourite books as keepsake.






However,I personally prefer the weight of a paperback in my hands.If only novels were dirt cheap in Malaysia.


p/s I left literary readings long ago at Uni. It's all sappy romance now. How things have changed.

3 comments:

frEckLes said...

kAk Siti.. caN I havE The addreSS tO downLoad ebOOk as Well..? I triEd a Few, But TheRE aRen't maNy chOciEs..

hajarhafiz said...

freebookspot.es its easy peasy teha. have fun

frEckLes said...

ThX sO mUCh!!