As time passes by, I think I'm lacking in disciplining myself. I no longer need people to point out my bad habits, I can do it myself. But why can't I change? I keep doing it again and again that I even annoy myself! I don't know how the husband puts up with me. Well since acknowledging the problem is the first step, let's do just that this fine morning.
1. Pay now, think later. That's why I'm constantly broke.
2. I can have numerous shoe racks or closets but I always-always put my shoes/sandals right in front of the entrance. Then people (read: husband) will slip while accidentally stepping on it. After being constantly told off, now I 'park' em in front of the shoe rack. Not in the shoe rack.
ini kes terlampau!
3. I like going out too much. I can see its taking a toll on my boys. I just love dressing up and then going to places with no particular plan and eat good food. My neighbours are in constant awe that I'm hardly at home. I think nights-in are needed big time! I'm a sucker for travelling too. Penat tak hilang, I'm already thinkking of the next trip.
4. I tend to 'selit' stuff. This bugs me big time but I keep on doing it. For instance, when I peel off a price sticker from new tees, I'd stick it on the nearest cupboard. If I take off brand labels from new stuff, I'd 'selit' it at my book shelves thinking that one day I can use it as a bookmark.
5. If I want something, I'm restless till I get it. Again, no wonder I'm always broke.
6. I just can't seem to turn off the fan when I leave the room. I can switch off the lights but not the fan.
pic googled
7. People don't bug me that much. So I'm always mad at the pettiest stuff others do, but I just don't do anything about them. I hate confrontations. I'd rather sleep.
pic: here
8. I'm never early. Its a big surprise if I'm the first to arrive. I'm late to work, to classes, to dates. That's why I am also mother of procrastination. I know I can do it in good time but the rush gives something to me.
9. I drive too fast. Yet, no summons. Better keep that clean sheet. It's the songs that incite speed. Especially: Like a G6.
10. I can endure pain. That bugs husband cos I always complain but refuse medication. Now I have this knee pain but no way I'm resting my feet or laying off the high heels.
11. I hate zippers. Things keep falling out my bag because I do not zip it. My bag would be wide open all the time. I think this bothers my husband the most. I have to work on this one before I lose something valuable.
11. I hate zippers. Things keep falling out my bag because I do not zip it. My bag would be wide open all the time. I think this bothers my husband the most. I have to work on this one before I lose something valuable.
OK. ten eleven is enough.
Just need to know that I have to act to change.
I'm starting to feel bothered.
Isn't it a wonderful wednesday today?



No comments:
Post a Comment