One outstanding thing about Hazim is his ability to talk. People remember him distinctively because he can go on and on. I was even surprised when colleagues quoted him when he's part of the subject. When we went back to Terengganu last week, he talked from KL to Kuantan. When he has nothing to say, he'll sing. Much to the consternation of both parents who wishes to talk to each other or have a silent moment.
Antara isi-isi penting over the weekend,
Hazim to Papa: Dalam banyak-banyak stadium, ajim suka stadium Johor FC. Sbb ada KFC. nama dia kan dekat-dekat. (papa wonders how in the world he can derive such link)
Hazim: Apa ajim nak, semua tak dapat! Mama dapat semua yg Mama nak.
Mama: Apa yang Mama nak yang Mama dapat tu?
Hazim: Makanan yang banyak kat rumah tu!
(Is that all that I want? Food?)
Dear Hazim,
I may ask you to keep quiet ALL the time but I'm actually very proud of you. You never fail to awe me with what you know and what you want to know about. I hope you achieve your dreams that so far include:
- bawak kapalterbang
- bawak lori
- bawak bas
- buat bangunan
- buat jambatan
- business join venture dgn ekspress sani
- angkasawan
Its a breeze to care for Hazim cos he's very disciplined and co-operative. But I wish he'd learn to sit still sometimes ..

1 comment:
sangat berdisiplin..hahaaha..part yg ajim kata salu tak dapat tu akan dapat bile ade kat umah opah..opah n toki yg jadi mangsa.haha..
Post a Comment