- Imagine when you celebrate all your might after a great win and then loses it all in mere minutes? I was cheering along but what short lived joy it was. Kesian pocket rocket man. Hope you take it all with patience and see it as a lesson to perform better in the future. Two medals in one even for two consecutive days would've been nice. I really hope we get the 10 gold medal.
- Raya potluck went well and I'm glad that the ice cream I brought was polished off in record time. Innovative idea indeed. Glad I made the decision not to cook. Certainly not for the excellent cooks and acclaimed picky eaters.
- I'm supposed to complete my action research. The deadline is tomorrow but I can't focus for more than 20 mins. Now I'm procrastinating cos I know I work better under pressure. The thing is, the paper can be finished in an hour. Surely this is a sign that it's not the time to further studies. I won't be able to handle the workload.
- I wanna go travel.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
double joy single sorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment