Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

there aren't enough days in a weekend

One word as always to describe our weekends: superpacked!
I'm just not one to spend it laid back.
The reason is because I plan my weekends in advance.
 Normally on Monday morning. 
:)
For instance, this weekend, I have two events ready for Saturday.
Weekends would mean family even it is just the four of us, 
so I'd bring the kids to places I can spend Q time.
Last weekend included.


Saturday
Since football games have yet to kick off, headed to Ikea to check out the sale.
Too bad most items are sold out.
Ikea on weekends? 
Big mistake. Huge.
Never again.

Do not have much of an appetite lately but I can eat bowls of their mushroom soup
Lil one loves their chicken wings 
But I did stock up my shawls at the Curve bazaar.
Go to the stall in front of the Penang cafe. the owners will treat you like a friend. 
Sgt baik dan ramah.


They've added the deco for Chinese New Year
 And the boys met their superhero: Zizan when I wanted starbucks.
Zizan is funny and friendly.
Unfortunately,toffee nut frap will only be available next christmas. :(


Sunday
My sister's convocation at MSU.
Congrats Aminah for the conferment of your degree in Biomedical Science.
We arrived just in time to see HRH Permaisuri Agung yg baru about to leave. 
(Being late is fashionable, no?)

HRH wore a matching outfit with the official ride.
Family photo at the studio then late lunch at Zam Zam, Shah Alam.
Yummy madghout.
Sinful desserts

Zam-zam has a playground to keep the kids occupied


family wholesomeness
Then, we paid a visit to my inlaws and Su Tan was there.
One thing I enjoy during my visits to Jalan Beringin is how I'm on the same wavelength with the mertuas.
I do not have the typical quiet relationship people do with ibu-ayah mertua.
I did live with them for almost a year.
We can talk about the teaching profession, politics, travel and so much more.
Alhamdulillah I'm always thankful for such blessing.
Balik rumah, pengsan!



Next weekend .. repeat!

This year I'm the Guru data/SMM and treasurer for Kelab Guru Kakitangan.
Super duper busy and penat.
I don't know why these people trust me with such a large sum of money.
and
result muet will be announced on Thursday.
Takots.

No comments: