Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 25, 2011

perjanjian pangkor

This is the BEST school holidays for as long as I can remember.
Everything I wished for, came true. (Wishes within our means)
The husband was very obliging and the kids were super sporting. 
Mama loves you!

Before the holidays took off, I planned out so many stuff that I wasn't sure would come through because lotsa things can get in the way. Initially it did, with the floods and Hubs' leave etc etc.

We're just not the type to plan ahead. You won't catch me buying airline tickets for next year no matter how cheap they can be, I'm insecure with such future projects. Luckily, both me and the husband are touch and go and if it's too expensive, we'd forgo the thing.Plus I'd be too excited and it may not be up to my expectations. 
Kalau ada rezeki, adalah. And always always, yg kelam kabut adhoc vacation would be much fun.

Anyways,
It all started when I felt the kids were too cooped up with me in the house while I was doing my kerja sulit, it was time for fresh air. Husband suggested Pangkor being the nearest beach. Booked hotels at 1pm, packed and left. Spent one night in Lumut because it was too late to catch the ferry and the next day had fun in the sun in Pangkor. 
Pangkor is super pretty now cos Perak's MB is originally from Pangkor so the place is getting major touristy facelifts. So after this, Port Dickson what? Hehehe
And I loooooooooved my hotel despite tripadvisor's numerous negative comments.

Night strolling 

breakfast in a jiffy because the pool was calling

pretty resort

dugong siapakah ini?

take five before jumping in again

they made friends so easily

time to bid au revoir

will definitely come again, Insya Allah

the pink van is still around

bye bye sea
too bad we didn't have enough time to island hop

Hurry mama, we're starving!

nak naik feri lagi ..

Lumut town


Hazim's new ambition: Naval ship commander

The ship is actually a naval museum but I was too tired to explore

Hazim get to meet some of his heroes of the moment :
Malaysian's Navy
It was a great getaway and I made a treaty with the husband to go to Pangkor again some time to island hop and snorkel. Good thing the place is merely 90 mins away.

No comments: