I actually did meet some interesting characters
(pic googled)
I am involved with a very hush-hush project since early December. Kinda scared at first because I had no experience whatsoever especially at that level and insecured to be among those who have been doing it for years.
I still can't tell you what I did (in case u haven't guessed yet) , but I just wanna share the mixed feeling while going through it .
I've come to a conclusion that i actually love my job. I really enjoy what I do. It can be an ordeal at times, but it's actually fun and also worthwhile.
The project ended up diverting and pleasurable. I succeeded to fill my time doing something pleasant even though I envied seeing pictures of fellow teachers trotting all over Malaysia. It was never a chore.
And I made some good friends along the way while doing the review and how delightful it was to be sharing stories, problems and jokes that we have so much in common with.
So though I'm relieved that I'd be rid of such a big commitment, I'm sad that this phase is ending soon which is this Friday. One thing I'm really thankful of - the many things I have learned and picked up along the way.
Hope it'll be the same next year; if I'm appointed again.


No comments:
Post a Comment