10th Muharram was ages ago but I did not have time to update anything.
Just to share that we have a new family member.
Meet Muhammad Ariff Imran.
He is so cute and cuddly and I regret that work takes me away from 43000 to smother him with kisses.
Don't worry Im, Aunty will be there on Friday.
I have a picture in my phone of him so identical with his mother
but I can't find the wire to upload the picture.
Mak and siblings must be happy with Huda & Firdaus' decision to give their baby his great-grandfather's name.
Mak and siblings must be happy with Huda & Firdaus' decision to give their baby his great-grandfather's name.
Wonder how it would be at mak's house when all these boys grow up and start to gang up?


1 comment:
kena wat post baru..nama dah confirm n daftar td..finally, salahuddin imran..huhu..sumeorg lagi suke salahuddin..:)
Post a Comment