Come Friday morning, I will get all sorts of mixed emotions. Happy it's the weekend but most of the time sayu.
Why?
Every Friday morning, we'll be reciting Surah Yaasin together before assembly and each time, I'll have flashes of the family members who have left the world and tears will surely come. Sejuk hati bila membaca bersama-sama and by then I will forget all anger and grief given by my extra 'good' students in that week. Truly, it'll be these kids with all the ilmu agama in them who will pray for me when it's my turn to pass on. I wish that they will continue on the right path they are in.
Anyway, we had a Marhaban Ya Ramadhan talk this morning and for the first time, the talk inspired and awed us all that 3 hours past without realizing, forgetting the grumbling tummy and all. Very informative and entertaining. Most of the teachers and students laughed and cried together with the speaker.
I truly can't wait for Ramadhan and I hope that I will get to perform my ibadah with Allah's rahmat. Insya Allah.
Have a great weekend. Even though if you hafta work tomorrow like yours truly.


1 comment:
tengok gamba kat atas ni rasa rindu pulak ngan kenangan lama. T___T
Post a Comment