Selangor won the league title. Again.
Worth every minute of rain and shine at the stadium when the players made the fans deliriously happy winning games week after week albeit always warming up after 2nd half.
If you go to the stadium once, it'd be enough for you to want to cheer for the future goals live also.
My dream is that one day, the Malaysian team will play in the world cup and I get to experience watching 'em internationally.
A sports commentator said, prior to the game, that Selangor may win the title but Kelantan is the greater team. It does not take a sports fanatic to ask the questions below:
- If they are greater, how come they never beat Selangor?
- How is it that they're 5 points behind?
- Since when did no 2 mean that you're better? Does anybody even remember Holland? Spain's name is the one that will go down history.
Biased or not, Selangor has been consistent winning games since the beginning and everybody has their bad days.
Kudos to the Selangorfootball team for their effort and teamwork. Proud that most of the players are Selangorians too. So enough celebrating, don't eat too much this eid cos we still have the Malaysian cup to win. Just to prove that we're the best.
This was us at the stadium. Yes, I was jumping up and down discreetly.
These are pictures take by Kay Azmyth which he published on the TM syoknya bola facebook page.
I wish I have the gadget and the chance to take pictures are pretty as these.
But I know my limits. Enjoy anyway.

I would've preferred the picture of the team dancing like the Bafana team after scoring the first goal against Mexico.
K Devan, can I get a lil piece of this pie?
Hardi back at being bald.
Tak tahan rasanya bila Hazim said to his tokki: kesian tokki, Terengganu kalah. Seems like there'll be no duit raya this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment