One might debate why we'd need a special day to show our love and devotion to the greatest woman in our life but it's just like birthdays and anniversaries. You wanna escape the norm and highlight it best once a year. Without this special day, it'll be trivial and routine no?
I've been a mom for nearly 6 years now and each day I can't believe how lucky I am to be bestowed such rahmat. Looking at my two boys, I know I am blessed. Life will never be the same and the love I feel for them: indescribable. I wish nothing but their happiness and I'd be a good mother for them. You both will always be the greatest gift I ever had.
So on this auspicious day, I'm happy with what I have and so thankful that I'm chosen to be one of you superwomen - a mother. The superpowers are out of this world.
Happy Mother's Day to Mak in Kajang and Shah Alam, both great mothers who I will never get to become like.
I've been a mom for nearly 6 years now and each day I can't believe how lucky I am to be bestowed such rahmat. Looking at my two boys, I know I am blessed. Life will never be the same and the love I feel for them: indescribable. I wish nothing but their happiness and I'd be a good mother for them. You both will always be the greatest gift I ever had.So on this auspicious day, I'm happy with what I have and so thankful that I'm chosen to be one of you superwomen - a mother. The superpowers are out of this world.
Happy Mother's Day to Mak in Kajang and Shah Alam, both great mothers who I will never get to become like.

1 comment:
Beg to differ..
U're already a great mom!!! I bet that the boys would stamp their approval on that!happy hot mommas day..
Post a Comment