Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 31, 2010

do you have the time to listen to me whine?

What I wanna tweet about but since I'm super-duper busy so I'll just type it all here.
  • I've got papers to mark and books to read but i'd rather watch korean soaps. procrastination is my middle name but will I get away like always this time?
  • This cool weather makes me want a piping hot big bowl of tomyam but I already bought nasi ambeng. never buy dinner early again!
  • Occupied with teachers' day march that will happen tomorrow, this year is not that stressful. I know why but I can't share. Never ever diss your collegues in writing ! Enough by letting it all out at your spouse.
  • I count my lucky stars I have husband to share my rants and raves. Its so hard to stay optimistic and I'm always so judgemental.
  • Note to self: spend time with the youngs ones. They respect you and you can talk about any topics of interest except gossip.
  • Made it to Kajang yesterday afternoon to see Aiman who's on holiday. Hanging out with my loud family brought me up after a emotional rollercoaster weekend of nothing actually. Its always therapeutic to be at mak's. I can also let my boys roam free.
  • I love knowing that my siblings have my back and I have theirs to count on.
  • Selangor won again for the tenth consecutive time. We need to win 4 more matches to secure league title.
  • There's Shrek and Prince of Persia but I'm in no mood for both.
  • I hate busybodies and I'm shocked at the length that they would go to to spread rumours. Astaghfirullah. Mind your business cos your life ain't that perfect. I know I'm being ambiguous but this is all because I don't hang out outside after work so they talk about me til Hazim's teacher are saying nasty stuff to him. It makes me think twice of staying at kampungs such as here. Luckily it's not permanent.

No matter what, these boys keep me sane and grounded.

No comments: