While leaving Giant last night, I spotted a Hitz cruiser. So the penyebok in me rushed to joined the crowd (which was surprisingly small) . It has been ages since I stalked radio cruisers and I even havent been listening to Hitz for quite sometime. They're getting too loud and repetitive for my taste.
Anyways, they gave away cans of mountain dew and gardenia buns. I was kinda appalled with the language mistakes of the crew but since they're giving away prizes, I had to let my ears burn for half an hour. Well they do represent an English station so such errors should not happen.
The Qs were easy and the games were fun. I easily answered most of them procuring:
- a bottle of mouth wash
- a cute sony eco friendly bag
- more gardenia buns
- The Pacific stationery ( i knew what HBO stands for)
- and 2 free passes to Tokio Hotel
First prize got tickets to the Ironman 2 preview. I wanted it at first but there's 4 of us and only 2 tics. I wanted to see the most anticipated sequel of 2010 with the whole family. So I settled for Tokio Hotel. Though I only know that they're jambus from Germany and the songs I know are only - Automatic and World behind My Window.
I just wiki-ed them and apparently, vocalist and lead guitaris are identical twins. They started in 2001 and have 3 no 1 albums in their native country. It's imperative to start listening to more of their tracks from now on. Good thing Bunkface and Popshuvit are the opening acts. I can't remember the last time I went to a concert. Excited plak. Though I've been considering the double trouble gig.
Anybody wanna babysit on Labour Day?
Or maybe I'll bring the boys and hang @OU later.


No comments:
Post a Comment