Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm a real wild child


Stayed up til 3am last night to finish off this movie which was kinda cool and funny.
I have a thing for the British and I wouldn't mind being shipped off to the English countrysides anytime.
Anyways,
not your typical teen movie though kinda figured out the storyline before the end.
But love love love quirky-sunny Emma Roberts and that kid from Storm Breaker playing the BF - Alex Pettyfer. Did you know that Emma Roberts is Julia Robert's niece? (i just googled)
The boys loved the Maori War Cry when I caught it again this afternoon.
I just have a thing for teen movies. You'd love to hate it but you'll surely catch it til the end kan?
Best ah.
Now hazim is watching Enchanted. So I'm goin aaah aaah aaah ..
Its football night. Go Selangor!

No comments: