Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

on a mission


   I'm all nerves now that we're so close to the finals with just Kelantan standing in our way. If you follow Malaysian football, Piala Malaysia is the most prestigious honour to which Selangor stays the highest title holder. Ever since I joined in this football mania, we've yet to pass semi final. (is it me?) but this year seems so different. They have shown remarkable performance winning six games in a row until we went to Stadium Sultan Mohamad IV, well that's another story.

   Anyways, until I can secure the tickets to Friday's game, I'm literally at the edge of my seat. It doesn't help that I just have to browse those Selangor fans' FB accounts, getting emotional at each provocation from the opposing team. You should listen to what the husband and I talk about most of the time. Last night only, I took some time to catch up with my Korean dramas, husband was engrossed with previous selangor games esp ones where they won the Malaysian Cup. Anxious moments like these are actually fun though I should steer away from negativity because I'm starting to blow off easily just like them.

So why is it important?
It's time to bring back the Cup cause the last time it was on home ground was 2005. I want to feel being at the finals. We need to prove to others that we are still red giants, we do not live in the past. 

Pray for a win. 
Please let them make it to finals.
Insya Allah.

*all pics credit to selangorfc.
Merah kuning lambang kebangaan   
 

No comments: