Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

cuti pertengahan tahun: minggu pertama

I really hope that one day, my kids would look back and recall what fun school holidays they used to have. Like I do. Nothing lavish nor extra ordinary but Mama and Papa were both there for them spending Q time with lurve. Ooh and good food.
The jalan-jalan

First weekend must always be spent with going to Central Market.
Mama needs to stock up her second hand novels.
Can't believe this has been the place I frequent 15 years.
I just feel a tug every time I walk through the main door.

Went to see MIB3 at capsquare.
Had 20 minutes to spare so we took a stroll.
Capsq was having this grand opening and they had an outdoor screening.
Beanbags and tikar were provided for the audience.
Ironman and Avatar were shown.
Too bad, we've already bought movie tics.

Alamanda kejap, berendam at home
and Snow White and the Huntsman at Space U8.
Can't wait for Brave.

Checked out the new Selangor State Library on Friday
They have this special section just for children.
Kids were running around
so my boys ended up reading for merely 10 mins,
then,
they too joined the running around.

Malaysia VS Phillipines Friendly at Stadium Shah Alam
Harimau Malaya drew 0-0 against the Azkals
The filipinos looked like poster boys
while Malaysian players macam sgt petite.

Kuala Lumpur on Wed and The Curve on Sat
(Termasukkan gambar Alamanda lagi)
 The makan-makan

Roti banjir off Jalan Masjid India, home-cooked Bolognese
Much anticipated Burger Bakar, teh ding dong?
Nasi Kenduri Kahwin and home cooked Biryani

Nasi Ulam and Sirap bandung Hayaki
Cendol and Claypot Giant Sect 13 Shah Alam
Nasi Ayam Kembao, Alam Avenue and Pulut Mangga yg heavenly.

Terlalu cepat cuti ini. Terlalu cepat.
 Takut memikirkan work waiting for me at work.

No comments: