Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 9, 2011

the end is nigh

So what's left of my 2 weeks break is merely Friday and the weekend.
Despite not going on a larger scale vacation, I actually had a great time rejuvenating and relaxing at home. 
Anyway, I had essays to mark, a mountain high of laundry and a sore throat, it was not a good time to go anywhere.

Instead, it was spent in quality with my boys.
We went back to Kajang/Shah Alam when we felt like it, we went for a swim at a enclosed river, we watched most of the summer blockbusters, caught up with what's good on TV and I cooked nearly everyday.

Muhammad Hazim yang langsung tak ingat sekolah

Muhammad Hariz yg just simply excited mom's at home




Delicious stuff we had when we were out
I'm really glad we chose to stay in this time.
Money saved, less stress with crowds and not tired from the roadtrip. 
I think after PD, Malacca, Terengganu, Kelantan and Genting, MiCasa suddenly is the place to unwind.
Rumahku Syurgaku, they say.

No comments: