I am a very patient person if you must know.
And there's one particular thing I'm very patient about. The people who handle my food. Due to the fact I eat out a lot, I bear what ever the trivial irritants whether it is the speed of service, quality of food nor the pricing. I hardly complain and the next step I'll take is simply to not go to that establishment ever again. Yes, to the point of being bullied somehow by the operators but I believe that if you're nice to people, people will be nice in return. If you're not a picky eater, the food can actually taste good. Look for brownie points not just damning them easily.
Why this sudden thought?
I'm actually sick and tired of hearing complaints of the school's current canteen operator. I think that man is really super duper patient dealing with us teachers. I hate dissing my own workmates but if you think the food is bad, bring your own tapau.
You should never piss off the people who handle your food. Have you guys never seen the flick, road trip? Or clips on you tube of hidden cameras capturing these people soiling the food? I think my canteen operator varies his dishes everyday, he speaks with a smile and he never speaks back. Food prices are cheap and he prepares my drink in record time. I have nonewhatsoever problems with him so I don't understand the never ending complaint. but then again I don't shout my orders and I don't mind eating whatever is left on the server. Because I'm scared he'd spit in my drink or put stuff in my food, I'm extra nice so I get good service in return.
So maybe it's not him but actually you? you're only getting in return what you gave in the first place? Try ordering without shouting once in awhile and don't criticize to his face every time you see him.
Be nice and see how it gets back to you. It never killed anybody.

No comments:
Post a Comment