A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel like it.
So after a helluva week break, I'm finally settled at school to resume my work. Slow start but engine's running smoothly. While sending off Hazim this morning, I was kinda sad cause holidays would mean I get extra time with the boys. But since I enjoy what I do, it ain't that grueling nor taxing. Looking back, I was everywhere last week. And now, I'm eager for more. Since when have I become a travel addict?
Let's reminisce where I was and what I did,
Saturday
Let's reminisce where I was and what I did,
Saturday
- Neighbour's wedding
- Tutti Frutti date
- Stadium Shah Alam, Selangor vs Kelantan for the charity shield
Sunday
- McDonald's with huds and co
Monday
- Slept most of the day due to the cold weather but night time, bubur nasi dinner at night circle then some football at Dataran Shah Alam
Tuesday - Thursday
- Port Dickson with sister in law and Co. We had wonderful food all the time. Tak sempat nak lapar.
Friday
- My parents and sibs came over to our place to chill and for some grilled seafood. Twas Awesome.
Saturday
- Yee Sang and family dinner at my Aunt's in Bangi
Sunday
- Mak cooked biryani and later we sent off Aiman at KLIA.
I was really all over the place. MOst of it was family oriented and I had nothing but fun. And I have upcoming wedding invites, this weekend in Parit, Perak and the next at Raub, Pahang.
Truly living the life and feeling ever blessed.
So a little work won't hurt aye?
Plus 15th a public holiday and MArch would see another one week break.
Heh!
Plus 15th a public holiday and MArch would see another one week break.
Heh!


1 comment:
kebanyakkannye msti mkn kn?Hihi..Trademark keluarga kite cr mkn yg bes2..
Post a Comment