I woke up with a throbbing toothache.
(just like what husband felt over the weekend - sympathy pain?)
I nearly hit a motorcyclist who insisted to take a shortcut and use the opposite lane.
I arrived late having to stop at a gas station.
Seems like my ATM card is really missing.
I thought I misplaced it in one of my bags but didnt find it in any.
I thought I left it at the gas station, but the attendant says no.
I thought I left it at school but its nowhere to be found.
Urgh I just hate having to call customer service and then going to the bank to replace it.
Double urgh!
Then I got something to smile about.
Allah has His ways to test our patience and then give hikmah.
Now I just gotta get the ball rolling ..
is it that bad?

No comments:
Post a Comment