Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 15, 2009

new kids on the block

opah's new boy band

  • love the lyrics .. loved the video more!
plain white t's 1234 song.
1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

Give me more lovin' than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you
I love bein' around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you

Give me more lovin' from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Best that I've had, I'm so glad that I found you
I love bein' around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

1, 2, 3, 4
I love you
I love you


though in my head it intertwines with T.I's dead and gone ..


  • school hols have commenced .. yipee!
  • tryin real hard to ignore the test papers
  • parked myself at kajang .. extra babysitters .. heh.


papa and his version of 'mini me' aka ajim


adik is boolat like me

caught rummaging thru my purse while i was puttin on my makeup 
  • berendoi went well and as soon as it finished, rain poured. fit for dozing off to lose the weariness of kenduris. grilled lamb replaced with middle eastern cuisine .. yummy still.

No comments: